The appointees are Maulana Ibrahim, Maman Sumantri and Bunbunan Hutapea, said Benny Pasaribu, the head of the budget and economic commission of the parliament. The commission has the mandate to name members of board of governors of the central bank.
The new deputy governors were senior officials at Bank Indonesia and replaced
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger