Business Line reported that for ex dealers ascribe the rise in reserves to significant dollar inflows in the form of inward remittances and NRI investments over the past few weeks. "The market is flushed with dollar liquidity. Inflows have been steady and there i
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting