The group would meet at periodic intervals to discuss issues relating to standardisation of audit formats, concurrent audit of banks, empanelment of auditors and implementation of certain accounting standards, RBI governor Y V Reddy said in his address at a seminar on
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank