Overall holdings of Treasury and agency debt kept for overseas central banks rose $562 million in the week ended 18 January, the figures showed.
The breakdown of custody holdings showed overseas central banks sold $1.819 billion in debt issued by the Treasury, but bought $2.382 bil
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund