The increase of over 20% will raise existing reserves to NZ$7 billion, in line with the bank's request of February 9. A further increase in reserves to facilitate a "more active medium-term intervention capacity" at both the top an
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank