The committee overseeing the rollout of the Global FX Code will focus on strengthening the code’s adoption by buy-side firms in 2019, the Bank of England’s executive director for markets says.
Speaking on December 6, Andrew Hauser said leaving the adoption of the code to the sell side would not be in the interest of investment firms, nor their clients.
“At a time when FX markets are evolving rapidly, there has never been a more important time for investors active in those markets to be shaping
- Demonetisation backer becomes new RBI governor
- Kohn ‘deeply’ worried Fed might not have support to fight next crisis
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Indian governor resigns after conflict with government