The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta has developed a new data tool which it says will display rental data in a more interactive, dynamic format.
The Southeastern Rental Affordability Tracker will use data from the 2015 American community survey data to display the affordability of rental properties in the region. It was launched by the Atlanta Fed on November 14 in conjunction with the Shimberg Centre for Housing Studies at the University of Florida.
“The tool allows users to visualise data and
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group