The body that oversees the work of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision looks set to give its final sign-off to the committee’s updated set of banking rules this week, almost a year behind schedule.
The Group of Governors and Heads of Supervision meets on December 7 in Frankfurt, with GHOS chair Mario Draghi and Basel Committee chair Stefan Ingves due to hold a press conference on reforms to the Basel III framework at 5pm local time.
In the clearest indication yet that agreement is withi
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?