The Netherlands Bank (DNB) will introduce climate-related risks in its assessment of the Dutch financial system, the central bank says in a report published on October 5.
The Netherlands will face financial risks stemming from both climate change and the technological and economic changes required to transition to a carbon-neutral economy in the coming years. This will require financial institutions and policymakers to implement changes in their operating frameworks to prevent higher risk in th
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase