People’s Bank of China governor Yi Gang has unveiled fresh details on plans to open up the financial sector, including the aim of launching the long-awaited Shanghai-London stock connect “this year”.
“Thanks to joint efforts by China and the UK, preparatory work for the Shanghai-London stock connect is proceeding as desired. We are aiming for launching the Shanghai-London connect this year,” the central bank chief told a discussion session at the Boao Forum for Asia today (April 11), echoing th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde