Russia's central bank yesterday sold half its stake in the country's main stock exchange to a range of investors including sovereign wealth funds around the world, in a major step towards a total divestment in the company, which it must complete by January 1, 2016.
Russian sovereign wealth fund Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), which focuses on domestic development opportunities, led a consortium of "leading international institutional investors" from China, Germany, Qatar, Singapore, UAE,
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor