Banknote printer De La Rue has launched a postgraduate student scholarship in conjunction with the Central Bank of Barbados – in addition to the scholarships the company already offers other students in the Caribbean.
The scholarship will be worth BDS$35,000 ($17,300) to assist a Barbadian student pursuing a full-time post-graduate MSc. programme, or who are in the final year of an MPhil/PhD programme in Economics or Finance at the University of the West Indies (UWI ).
The company has sponsored
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms