US: The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia has appointed Patricia Wilson as chief of staff, corporate secretary and vice-president. Wilson now manages the office of the bank's president, Joseph Harker, and also oversees the office of the secretary, supporting the bank's directors and corporate correspondence.
Wilson has served as a senior adviser to the newly-appointed Harker for 17 years, the Bank said in a statement. She previously held a post as vice-president and chief of staff at the Univ
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB