A former two-term governor of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) will head a 10-member board governing the country's new sovereign wealth fund (SWF), according to reports from Zimbabwean media which claim the appointment was announced by the finance minister on June 19.
Kombo Moyana was the first black governor of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, a post he held from 1983 to 1993. In 2010, he returned to the RBZ as a member of its board, though he is not currently listed as a member on the RBZ websi
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?