The Bank of England (BoE) will embark on the "next phase" of forward guidance aimed at eliminating spare capacity in the labour market "over the next two to three years", once its current threshold of 7% unemployment is reached "in the coming months", governor Mark Carney said today, presenting the bank's latest inflation report.
The new guidance relies on an unprecedented level of transparency in the BoE's own forecasts across a range of macroeconomic indicators, after the unemployment threshol
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart