The Federal Reserve Bank of New York (FRBNY) is instituting a monthly national consumer expectations survey in early 2014 as part of its newly launched Center for Microeconomic Data, the bank revealed today in the first of a series of four articles to be published this week introducing the new survey.
The New York Fed will launch the FRBNY Survey of Consumer Expectations (SCE) – the upshot of a "five-year collaborative research project with economists, psychologists and survey design experts" –
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?