The Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems (CPSS) and International Organization of Securities Commissions (Iosco) member states have made "substantial progress" towards implementing the groups' principles for financial market infrastructures (PFMIs), according to a report published today.
The CPSS and Iosco released their first assessment of the 28 jurisdictions that have agreed to honour the principles.
The principles were published in April 2012, and a year later CPSS and Iosco asked jur
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations