The Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global, Norway's international sovereign wealth fund, today (July 5) agreed to purchase 50% stakes in five properties in Paris, France, for a total of €275 million ($340 million).
The purchases are part of an effort by the fund to diversify its portfolio, following a mandate from the Norwegian government to increase the share of assets devoted to real estate to 5%. A spokeswoman for the Norges Bank, which manages the fund through its investment arm, said tha
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde