The Riksbank today (March 27) announced that Christina Nyman has been appointed deputy head of the central bank's monetary policy department.
Nyman will lead the work of preparing the Monetary Policy Report, which is published three times a year in Sweden. She has worked at the Riksbank since March 2008 and is currently head of the forecast division at the monetary policy department.
Between 1998 and 2008 Nyman was employed at the National Institute of Economic Research, during the last four yea
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market