PetroMagdalena Energy Corporation, a Canada-based oil and gas exploration and production company, today (March 5) announced the appointment of Nelson Ortiz to the company's board of directors, effective immediately.
Ortiz spent 17 years working at the Central Bank of Venezuela in several roles, including as the governor's chief of staff.
He is currently vice-chairman of IESA, Venezuela´s leading business school, a member of the board of directors of several large private corporations in Latin Am
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB