The Federal Reserve on January 4 provided US lawmakers with a detailed paper proposing measures to overcome some of the barriers in the US housing market that are hindering the economic recovery.
The paper, written by a group of staff at the Federal Reserve and sent to the heads of the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs, contains a number of policy measures that could facilitate the recovery in the housing market that continues to impede growth in the economy.
According to th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations