Michael Gibson was on Wednesday announced as the new director of the division of banking supervision and regulation at the US Federal Reserve, effective January 1, 2012.
Gibson is currently a deputy director in the Fed's division of research and statistics with special expertise in risk management and financial markets. He succeeds Patrick Parkinson, who is retiring after a career spanning more than 30 years at the Fed.
The banking supervision and regulation division develops regulatory policy a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde