The Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global, Norway's sovereign wealth fund, agreed to buy a 25% stake in two London properties worth £28 million ($45.6 million) on Sunday.
Regent Street Partnership, which is 25%-owned by the Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM), the sovereign wealth fund's manager, and 75%-owned by The Crown Estate, purchased 1 Maddox Street, a 17,000 square feet property just off London's Regent Street, for £23 million from pension fund clients of Aberdeen Asset Managemen
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?