The Bilderberg Group has revealed the list of attendees at this year's meeting in Switzerland.
Robert Zoellick, the president of the World Bank Group; Luc Coene, the governor of the National Bank of Belgium; Jean-Claude Trichet, the president of the European Central Bank; UK chancellor of the exchequer, George Osborne; and the Bank of Canada governor, Mark Carney, are among the officials on the list.
Also attending is Martin Taylor, the chairman of Syngenta International, a large global Swiss ag
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms