The board of the National Bank of Slovakia (NBS) decided on Tuesday decided to close its sub-branches in Bratislava, Humenné, Lučenec and Trenčín. The institutions will be shut by January 1, 2012.
Following an "Assessment Report on the Effectiveness of NBS's Cash Storage Activities" in the country, the bank took the decision to close the branches.
"The study proved that NBS can manage cash circulation more effectively and with better quality with less branches than before," a spokesperson for th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde