Hungary's parliament has nominated two economists and former National Bank of Hungary bank employees as external members to the central bank's rate-setting committee.
Morton Morniz, a spokesperson at the Hungarian Parliament, on Monday said Andrea Bártfai-Mager and Ferenc Gerhardt had been nominated by the Hungarian parliament as two of the four external members to the central bank's Monetary Policy Council.
Bártfai-Mager is the president and director-general of the Hungarian government's offici
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations