Oberthur Technologies, the French banknote printer that has mounted an aggressive bid for De La Rue, a troubled British rival, is reportedly seeking the support of private equity houses to finance its takeover.
The Financial Times, a business newspaper, reported on Thursday that the firm had approached private equity houses with a proposal to sell them a convertible bond, which would convert to equity if the takeover is successful. The identities and responses of these firms were unknown, the pa
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?