Nerses Yeritsyan, Armenia's economy minister, on Thursday moved to the central bank, taking up the post of vice-chairman.
Serzh Sargasyan, the President of Armenia, appointed Yeritsyan as part of a routine reshuffle. Vache Gabrielyan, the central bank's former vice-chairman, was on Saturday unveiled as the country's new finance minister.
Vakhtang Abrahamyan, a member of the central bank's board, on Thursday told CentralBanking.com that the central bank welcomed Yeritsyan, adding that Gabrielyan'
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system