Nerses Yeritsyan, Armenia's economy minister, on Thursday moved to the central bank, taking up the post of vice-chairman.
Serzh Sargasyan, the President of Armenia, appointed Yeritsyan as part of a routine reshuffle. Vache Gabrielyan, the central bank's former vice-chairman, was on Saturday unveiled as the country's new finance minister.
Vakhtang Abrahamyan, a member of the central bank's board, on Thursday told CentralBanking.com that the central bank welcomed Yeritsyan, adding that Gabrielyan'
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says