Konrad Hummler, a member of the Bank Council at the Swiss National Bank (SNB), will leave in April, the central bank said in April.
Hummler, who has sat on the council since April 2004, will depart on 29 April following the general meeting of the central bank's shareholders. As a member of the council, Hummler has overseen and monitored business management at the Swiss National Bank. He is also a member of the Risk Committee, which supports the council in assessing and overseeing risk management
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard