Thilo Sarrazin, a member of the Bundesbank's executive board, has come under fire once again for his remarks on immigrants living in Germany.
Deutsche Presse-Agentur, a Hamburg-based news agency, reported on Friday that Sarrazin had said Germany was getting "dumber on average" because of the influx of Turkish, Middle Eastern and African immigrants. The agency also quoted him as saying that there was "an increase in population groups with different levels of intelligence," adding that intelligenc
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase