Darmin Nasution, the acting governor of Bank Indonesia, is the sole nominee for the formal leadership of the central bank.
Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Indonesia's president, nominated Nasution for the role on Wednesday. Budiman Kostaman, the central bank's chief representative in London, confirmed that Nasution had been picked, and was the only nominee for the post.
Nasution must now be confirmed by the country's parliament before he can formally take the title. He has served as acting governor si
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market