Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM), Norway's sovereign wealth fund, posted its highest-ever returns on its Government Pension Fund - Global on Tuesday, pointing to a decrease in uncertainty in financial markets.
NBIM said third-quarter returns on the fund hit 13.5%. This surpassed returns on the finance ministry's benchmark portfolio, against which NBIM's returns are measured, by 1.5% overall. The biggest gains came from its fixed income assets portfolio which outperformed the benchmark by
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré