The Federal Reserve on Tuesday named Patrick Parkinson its new director of its banking supervision and regulation division.
"As an economist with deep expertise in financial markets, Pat Parkinson will be an important asset at a time when we are focusing on a multidisciplinary approach to banking supervision and regulation," Ben Bernanke, the Fed's chairman, said. "We're working to supervise the banking sector in a way that focuses not just on individual institutions, but on how those institutio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde