Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM), which manages Norway's sovereign wealth, has formed a new executive team.
The formation brings to a close an extensive reorganisation at NBIM that started with the appointment of Yngve Slyngstad as chief executive last January.
NBIM stressed that the management team now had considerable experience in international financial markets. "With an international portfolio of about 8000 companies, and offices in Oslo, London, New York and Shanghai, it is natural
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor