The Richmond Federal Reserve has appointed Michelle Gluck as its senior vice president and general counsel.
Gluck will join the Richmond Fed's senior leadership team at the end of July a and will lead the legal team in providing counsel for the Fed's critical business activities.
"This is a fascinating time to contribute to the Fed's future," said Gluck. "I look forward to proactively guiding the legal team to meet the strategies of the Bank's various operations now - and in the future."
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission