The European Commission on Friday unveiled proposals for an overhaul of the derivatives markets aimed at enhancing transparency and stability.
The commission's proposal called for standardisation of the instruments, which it said could be achieved by encouraging broader take-up of standard contracts, electronic affirmation and confirmation services, central storage, automation of payments and collateral management processes. But it acknowledged incentives might need to be provided to encourage t
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart