The additional funds represent a 7.1% rise in last year's expenditures, five percentage points higher than British inflation.
The Business Plan 2008/09 notes the major components of the increase as an investment of £5.9m in the enhanced supervisory strategy for small firms and an investment of £3.5m in the European Alternative Instru
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde