The increase in foreign exchange reserves, the Korea Times reported, was mainly attributable to operating gains and a decrease in the value of yen- and euro-denominated assets when converted into the U.S. dollar, the central bank said.
As of the end of August, Korea holds the fourth largest amoun
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations