Source: Associated Press
The Securities and Exchange Commission announced yesterday that it has chosen William J. McDonough, president and chief executive of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, to head the new agency created by Congress to oversee the accounting industry.
The five SEC commissioners vote
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power