The Central Bank of China has just made another interest rate cut in line with the new rate reduction by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board.
But CBC stressed that the move is also intended to pump more capital into the market to help enterprises get capital at lower costs for business
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory