US - A federal judge in Boston has dismissed claims of price manipulation a consultant to the Gold Antitrust Action Committee made against the Bank of International Settlements, several leading investment houses and officials of the U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve.
The European edition of the Wall Street Journal on Thursday reported that U.S. District Judge Reginald Lindsay said in his ruling that Reginald Howe lacked "standing" to bring his charges that the price of gold was manipulated.
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
Back to Top