The Federal Reserve Board on Tuesday announced that five documents that have regularly been reprinted in the Federal Reserve Bulletin will not appear in the Bulletin after the December 2001 issue.
The materials are being eliminated from the monthly journal because they are widely available both in a more timely fashion on the web and in print copies available by subscription. The documents are the following:
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations