Officials gathering at the International Conference of Banking Supervisors, a biennial event attended by senior central bankers and regulators, said Thursday that they supported the Basel Committee's Principles for Sound Liquidity Risk Management and Supervision.
"The new liquidity principles should help promote better risk management in this area," said Nout Wellink, the chairman of the Ba
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor