CZECH REPUBLIC - President Vaclav Havel will re-appoint central bank CNB vice-governor Ludek Niedermayer, whose six-year mandate would expire on 27 February, to the Bank Board for another term on Friday, presidential spokesman Ladislav Spacek told CTK today.
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
Back to Top