The members of this new board of directors are: Venel Joseph, governor; Ansy Pierre-Louis, vice-governor; Reginald Mondesir, director-general; and Yvon Guirand and Mrs Gladys Pean, counsellors.
The new BRH board of directors must appear before the Senate of the Republic for ratification before taking office. The new Central Bank officials will meet today the member
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations