The cut is expected to be to PHP500,000 from an earlier limit of PHP50 million, Business World reported 8 August, quoting central bank Governor Rafael Buenaventura.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde