The six prospective investors from among nine short listed bidders, have signed confidential agreements, said Miranda S. Goeltom, a deputy governor of the central bank.
Earlier, the central bank offered Indover to domestic investors including state-owned Bank Mandiri, Bank Negara Indonesia and Bank Central Asia and a number of other private
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms