The central bank added ready to take further steps to revitalise the Swedish economy which is suffering the worst recession for more than 50 years.
The global decline in trade beginning in 2008 affected demand for exports, on which Sweden depends for half its national output, and the consequent fall in production has increased unemployment, lowered consumer demand and triggered deflat
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?