The central bank added ready to take further steps to revitalise the Swedish economy which is suffering the worst recession for more than 50 years.
The global decline in trade beginning in 2008 affected demand for exports, on which Sweden depends for half its national output, and the consequent fall in production has increased unemployment, lowered consumer demand and triggered deflat
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms