Speaking to reporters ahead of the UN Security Council's Thursday deadline to suspend part of its nuclear programme, Sheibani said that "Iran has taken the necessary financial measures to deal with possible economic sanctions." Adding without elaboration: "We have no worries."
Sheibani also announced that the country's economic growth rate in the cur
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power