"I think that next week in (the meeting of European finance ministers) in Oviedo there will be a (common) position from economy ministers to propose a candidate to European governments for the substitution of Mr. Noyer," Rato told reporters.
Noyer's term on the ECB board expires at the end of
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?